Saturday, April 24, 2010

Resume

I have come to the hard conclusion that I need to find a new job, and to that end I need to write a resume. While staring at the blank computer screen thinking of my work history I realized that my entries are limited to an associates degree and one job. I have a wide array of scattered skills and am good in a team but none of that looks good on a resume. I think that I am going to have to rely on my meager contacts and some smoke and mirrors to get my next job. I have decided that in addition to a resume I am going to write a resume-website that I can have on business cards with a better explanation of why I am awesome complete with pictures and such. I have also refined my ideas about my crafting site and want to start a YouTube channel with crafting how-tos. I bought a small video camera and have been trying to think of a good domain name and youtube user name (suggestions welcome).

No comments: