Tonight I went to the karaoke club that my ex told me about again. She was there of course and so were about the same amount of her friends but more people that we didn't know. I had more fun this time and stayed till they started packing up. This time I sang "Nancy Boy" by Placebo. My father and brother did not want me to sing the song for obvious reasons but the fact is my performance went by with not much care or notice.
I had a bit better of a connection with the people that I knew and knew more people than before.
OK Story time
A guy got up to sing "Love Is A Battlefield" and he asked for some feminine help because he didn't have breasts to shake like in the original music video. Instead about half of the girls in the place (10 or so) took off their bras and put them on him. towards the end of the song they took them back and some of the girls decided to swing the bras over their heads while dancing to the last bit of the song. Freakin epic!
Later a particularly fun gentleman sang "Knights of Cydonia" and got about 8 people up there to be his backup air band, including one pretty girl on hands and knees as a horse and another pretty girl on her back as a rider.
I may have to do this semi-regularly
now I think I had better sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment