I had one of the best weekends ever. Friday night was a chill meet-up at a local pool hall where I met someone new and got her number. Saturday was night out at what turned out to be a 80% asian mixer (at a Wokano... Asian fusion food haha). Sunday was some DungeonMaster fun and a neat dinner with some cast and audience afterward at a local diner. I had such a mad random fun time this weekend but now its time to head back to work.
The temptation is now to go out to the Monday night karaoke club. The girls I went to the mixer on Saturday with said they wanted to go, and some of the DungeonMaster people are regulars. It is terribly tempting to go out and have late night fun a fourth day in a row. We shall see how work looks for Tuesday, and if those girls were serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment