Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beatboxing

A few weeks back one of my co-workers proposed that the new company slogan for 2009 should be "Cash Bitches" and the boss seemed to like the idea. Today we were talking about selling more gear to a client to remove the chance that the editor would mess something up by pressing the wrong button, and I said "I am perfectly willing to let them pay us more money" to which that same co-worker replies in his best pimp voice "CASH BITCHES!" to this my boss started in one word at a time "Mo... Mo Cash... Mo Cash Bitches... Mo Cash Bitches in my hand..." to this new stimulus, my co-worker starts beatboxing. This continued for another few additions to the mo cash line of thought and a few amusing beatbox squeeks and bumps out of my co-worker.
I was shaking with laughter. Oh man do I love my job

No comments: