I had a HapKiDo test today. My brother and I were testing for our mid belt test. So he is still a red belt and I am still a brown belt but now I have a black stripe down the middle of mine, and he has a piece of tape denoting that he has passed the test. The new schedule is to test every 2 months and to get a new color belt every 4 months. I am now half way to red. Now we are on to a new set of techniques.
During the test they had a couple of demonstrations. First was a stick fighting demo, and I really want to learn that. Second was a defence against sword attack when wielding a knife, and now I want to learn that. Third was a Wing Chun Gung Fu demo, and now I want to learn that.
So much to learn still.
1 comment:
Post a Comment