Wednesday, March 18, 2009
back to running
I went out for a run tonight. I ran in Alhambra in a 3 mile loop. It has been months since I went out for a run. Sure I have done the elliptical trainer thing at the gym (not in a couple of weeks though) but there is nothing like a good run on hard pavement over actual distance. I feel good now in the post run glow and although my legs are more tired then I expected, I feel like I kept up a good pace. I don't have a watch to time intervals (since I lost my watch and ring) so I just took a few walk breaks here and there but I kept it to a minimum. I need to get back into the swing of running because I weighed myself last night and I clocked in at 199lbs. That is too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment