It was a very full weekend and a busy monday to boot. My brother is finally back home from the army. For good this time! I hung out with him on saterday when he arrived, but spent time with Sarah on monday. a lot of relaxing on sunday and then a party with friends that ran late that night. this means that I got to sleep at 2:30am on monday and woke up at 7:00am for work. I topped that off with about 9 hours of work chasing a phantom 60Hz hum in one of the sound rooms and a 4.5 mile run in burbank (thats where I took the picture)I am now tired. so tired in fact that I am going to wear the same shirt to work a second day rather than go the laundromat. ok thats enough blog for now.

1 comment:
you didn't see the bean on Monday. You saw the bean on Sunday.
Post a Comment