Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Almost functional

I was at work late today. I was rewiring an Avid Adrenaline system. The problem comes when the facility that it is part of is changing over to all digital, and the damn thing has an analog mixer. I spent most of the time at work rearranging the patch bay only to find out when I went to rewire the Adrenaline that I had to change some wires all over again. The best part was at 8:00pm, Just before I left, when the boss asked me how close I was to being done. I told him that the in room changes were finished and that all that was left was connecting the other end of some tie lines to the master control room and he was surprised at my progress. I will be going in early tomorrow to connect those lines and test the thing before I hand the room back over to the clients.

No comments: