Monday, September 8, 2008

A busy night

Last night was very busy. I finally went for my run, and i finally dropped off my car at the repair shop. I left the car next to the repair place and ran home from there. I had to dip down into Temple City to make the 10 miles, but i did it. It took me just under 2 hours to complete the run. After which I took a shower and ran out with Sarah to see "House Bunny." This movie was bad. All the hot ass in this movie did not make up for the horrible plot and dialogue. After the movie I got into a senseless argument with Sarah about the possibility of her helping me by putting an overnight permit on my car(which I left in Pasadena near the body shop before I ran to Monrovia). She drove away crying and I went to her place to apologise (after puting the permit on my car). Then we had a long discussion of goals and teamwork. now I am tired and sore and trying to do work.

No comments: