Sunday, August 31, 2008
Universal Studios
I went to Universal Studios today, and this time it wasn't for work. My friend Martin Lane is visiting for the week, and he and some other friends went out for a fun touristy time. The Simpsons ride was really cool, the mummy coaster was awesome (if a bit short), Jurassic park was wet, and Backdraft was fire-tastic. The studio tour ride was fascinating, but really long. Sarah was squirming and whining about being let out away from the bad tour guide. It was great seeing Martin again, and as Amber and Lucas are kind of pooped after a long weekend, I think I will be showing him around tomorrow. I look foreward to being able to repay him for the tourguiding that he did for Sarah and me in London. The only question is where do I take him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment