I am having a problem getting out of bed in the morning. Today I woke up at 9:30 to be at work at 8:30. I had people waiting on me and depending on me to get things done. I was up late watching the Olympics and talking to Sarah and looking at the IKEA website picking out a desk for my apartment. I didn't get to bed until one in the morning. now I am blogging instead of going to sleep. It is hard restricting myself in order to more effectively work, but I am being rewarded for my efforts. I got a raise recently and I am given more responsibility all the time.
Today I headed a minor rewiring for an avid bay. The thing that took so long (I was working for 10.5 hours) is that there were changes that I was not aware of that needed to be done on top of the changes I knew about. I needed to be finished by the end of the day because we want to changeover another bay tomorrow. I hope we can test the new configuration before the supervisors get in tomorrow and then are able to move the second bay.
Thats all I have time for, I have to sleep now or I won't be there in time to complete my work
No comments:
Post a Comment