This past weekend was filled to the brim with friends and family. Lets take it one day at a time.
I took Friday off of work and spent all of that morning catching up on my sleep. In the afternoon my friend Peggy came up from the OC and we made our plans for a fun night out. Unfortunately one by one our friends all decided they had better things to do that night and we lost our group. Undaunted, we headed out anyway for old town Pasadena funtimes! We hit a few places, caught some beers and took in some live bands. All in all it was good stuff.
I got a little sleep that night and on Saturday morning I headed over to my HapKiDo studio for my brother's Black Belt test
I took Friday off of work and spent all of that morning catching up on my sleep. In the afternoon my friend Peggy came up from the OC and we made our plans for a fun night out. Unfortunately one by one our friends all decided they had better things to do that night and we lost our group. Undaunted, we headed out anyway for old town Pasadena funtimes! We hit a few places, caught some beers and took in some live bands. All in all it was good stuff.
I got a little sleep that night and on Saturday morning I headed over to my HapKiDo studio for my brother's Black Belt test
No comments:
Post a Comment