Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ants, Ants Everywhere!!!

Today was the second session of my campaign which I am calling the "New World" campaign for lack of a better name. It worked out well except for a certain repetition. I once again handed over a plot hook with all the finesse of a 17 year old with a hard-on (wow that was unnecessarily graphic). And so the party was off to kill giant ants. 5 hours and 41 man sized ants later everyone made it to 3rd level. A good time was had by all. Now I have two weeks to plot and scheme about the next session. I am thinking that since we spent all of last session hacking apart mindless giant ants, that the next session will involve more thinking and traps. Bonus hint for any of my players who read this: not all keys are shaped like keys.

No comments: