Sunday, January 18, 2009

Parade?

I was in a parade today. The 32nd occasional Doo Dah Parade in old town Pasadena, CA. It was a gas. I put on some brightly colored clothes and wandered down Colorado Blvd with Sarah, Dennis Miller (a regualar at rocky) and a Jester ahead of the parade proper. I was carrying a speech balloon that said "we arent the whole parade" and a "?" on the other side. I just meandered around with the others and whenever someone wanted a picture I would sneek up behind them and put the question mark bubble above their head. It was an interesting experience. After we went through Sarah and Dennis went back for another go while I opted out. I found a wine bar near the starting point and had a drink. Interesting groups include: Disco dancers (30 or so) a marching drum band, and a group of storm troopers with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, a rebel pilot, and a Jedi with Yoda doll.

No comments: