It has been a wonderful and yet torturous week. I am fairly obsessed with a girl that I met two weeks ago and time has been scraping by while I wait for my chance to see her again. We hit it off extremely well and I am sort of afraid of the pace at which we are going. I don't want to give her the title of 'Girlfriend' yet but feel like it is inevitable. In the mean time I have not been blogging as much as the past two months mostly because of her. She is the big thing on my mind and I don't want to divulge undue detail here on the web where anyone can find it.
One thing I will say is that as wonderful as this is, it ruins my plans. I thought that since I was in a seven and a half year relationship, I should stay single and date casually this year. I was looking forward to a year of wine women and fun. I had a finally lined up a few girls in my sights and then one of them just hits me in the face with copious amounts of awesome. Part of me is resisting what most of me knows already, that this girl is a keeper and that it is time to drop the other lines of inquiry.
So much for my plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment