How much disclosure is enough? How much privacy is normal? I have been writing in this blog for a couple of years now, and soon I will have to make a decision that I had not considered on the nature of what I post here and with whom I share it.
I have a facebook account with almost no profile information in it. I just deleted my myspace account yesterday and this blog is set to not show up in searches. I write this for myself, my parents, my closest friends, and my future self and family. Now there is a girl that I am interested in and must decide if and when she is allowed to read this blog. I know that I am not ready to share yet, but where is the line?
I have a facebook account with almost no profile information in it. I just deleted my myspace account yesterday and this blog is set to not show up in searches. I write this for myself, my parents, my closest friends, and my future self and family. Now there is a girl that I am interested in and must decide if and when she is allowed to read this blog. I know that I am not ready to share yet, but where is the line?
No comments:
Post a Comment