Here I am at EZ Lube getting an oil change. I am going up to Big Bear to work at the boss's house and I had less than a quart of oil. I figured that If I wanted to get up and down the mountain I would have to get the car serviced. What I didn't expect was to get upsold to an engine flush and radiator service. The fact is that I really needed the work done. My oil was black and so was what little radiator fluid I had. It is a good thing that I checked my oil on wednesday and realized the problem. The solution hqwever is quite expensive. The bill totaled about $180 before he gave me a 10% discount.
I gust got pulled into the bay and shown how bad my oil really was. I am getting a synthetic oil that is more or less clear and the oil that they flushed out of my system just came out black. They are doing a great job of being transparent here, and in addition they have cameras over and under every car that rotate on a LCD TV in the waiting area. I can watch what they are doing from the lobby while I blog about it on their free Wi-Fi. A pretty good experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment