Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beat

Today was a very active day. Work was only 4 hours but I used my free time to hit the gym for an hour of cardio, go to HapKiDo practice, and install Windows 7 on my desktop at home. I am going to make a serious effort to lose weight. I have never been very fat, but I have always seemed to be in the same category of slightly overweight. I want to change that. And with my newfound free time because of less hours at work and no girlfriend, I have no excuse left to miss out on the gym.

About the computer, I got a student upgrade of Windows 7 and have it installed on the computer behind my TV. It seems to be working fine, and thanks to ninite.com I am almost done installing things on it. I have the Placebo live in Paris DVD playing on it right now which is something my Ubuntu install wouldn't do. I have a little more playing to do with this thing but it looks promising.

1 comment:

jpj625 said...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/10/30/seventh-house/